Living and working in Israel

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Introduction to Engineering

At the age of 30 and with a BA in 'soft sciences' and an MBA with a focus on management I have become increasingly hungry to get some actual real science and math into my liberal arts flooded mind.

So, before leaving my job and dedicating my body and soul to science, I thought it prudent to learn more about the fundamentals of engineering a field in which I have often been impressed by its practitioners.

I went on Amazon last night and purchased the following intro to engineering books:

1- "Introduction to Engineering" Paul H. Wright
2- "Introduction To Engineering Design and Problem Solving" Arvid R. Eide
3- "Engineering Fundamentals : An Introduction to Engineering" Saeed Moaveni


Anyone have any thoughts on the quality of these books/authors?

No comments: